Ohhhh yes, my Paleo Breakfast fiends! I have just the dish for you…it has Bacon…it has Almond Flour…it has Walnuts…and it’s topped with mashed Strawberries! Got your attention? I hope so!Paleo Sprinkle Pancakes:
1. Combine 1/2 cup of Almond Flour, 2 Eggs, 1/2 cup Almond Milk, 1tsp Vanilla Extract & 2 tsp Cinnamon
2. Mix well.
3. Handful of walnuts into food-processor to chop finely. Also, cook bacon then chop it into food processor (creating your very own ‘bacon bits’) and have ready in separate bowls – (this is just the way I preferred to do it)
4. You are ready to cook these like normal pancakes! (I love using my little “1 egg” skillet, because it keep the pancake together and forms perfect-sized pancakes every time….remember, Almond Flour is criticized because it breaks up and doesn’t stick with the same consistency of Flour at times).
- Put your desired-size scoop of pancake mix onto your pan, then get a pinch of your chopped Walnuts and ‘Bacon-Bits’ – sprinkle them into your pancake while it’s still freshly on your pan.
5. When finished, take a few strawberries (I happened to just have frozen ones…stuck in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften up) – put them in a bowl…and, with the back side of a spoon, smash them into a ‘jelly’.
6. Use your Strawberry ‘jelly’ to spread across your Walnut, Bacon, Almond Flour PALEO SPRINKLE PANCAKES! =)
Let me know how you liked this, if you try it!
ENJOY! (I know I certainly did!)